Do you provide a rental price analysis?Yes, our free rental price analysis is provided to you by a licensed realtor® not a computer algorithm. This way you get market info from a person that is actually familiar with rental market factors, area rental rates, neighborhood variables and local comps.
How fast will my property take to rent?Each property is different and with that the time will vary. However, with a comprehensive rental price analysis we can provide a projection to you as to the time it will take.
Do you provide maintenance services?Yes, we are one of the only companies that can provide you with an in-house maintenance team as well as a stable of independent contractors & licensed trades that can take care of any issues. The price of repairs is competitive within the local markets. As always, you never pay any repair coordination fees to us!
What service do you provide with property management?We are a full-service provider with some additional service not available to you with other management companies. These include; rent collection, coordinating maintenance requests, in-house repairs teams, assisting with compliance of state and national laws, carrying out evictions and enforcing leases including filing all evictions paperwork, protecting your property, quarterly walk-throughs, and so much more.
Why do you have to change the locks?Texas is a landlord favorable state. However, there are specific and important requirements under texas law that are in place to protect the tenant. Specifically locks and smoke detectors are a high concern. You can find that info under texas property code texas property code, section 92, subchapter d. Additionally, we have to have access to the property for repairs, emergencies, and inspections. This requires us to have a privately coded key system in place to ensure we always have emergency access.
What is 1031 Exchange and how does it work?
Section 1031 of the IRS code provides a way for investors to defer paying taxes on Long Term Capital gains. This is when they sell one investment property and replace it with another. It is a legal and IRS sanctioned way of keeping tax dollars working for the benefit of the investor. Here is all the information about 1031 exchanges that you need to know.
There are 6 basic tenets of a 1031 exchange:
- ALL RELINQUISHED (OLD) AND REPLACEMENT (NEW) PROPERTY MUST BE VACANT LAND, RENTAL PROPERTY OR PROPERTY USED FOR TRADE, BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT. IF THE PROPERTIES MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU MAY EXCHANGE ANY REAL ESTATE FOR ANY OTHER TYPE OF REAL ESTATE.
- YOU CANNOT HAVE ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE CONTROL OF ANY OF THE PROCEEDS RECEIVED FROM THE SALE OF THE OLD PROPERTY. BY LAW, ALL MONEY IS HELD BY A QUALIFIED INTERMEDIARY (ALSO REFERRED TO AS AN ACCOMMODATOR OR FACILITATOR). YOU CANNOT HAVE AN ASSOCIATE OR EMPLOYEE, YOUR ATTORNEY, BROKER OR CPA HOLD THE PROCEEDS. ALSO YOU CAN NOT YOU LEAVE THE PROCEEDS IN ESCROW UNTIL THE SECOND PROPERTY IS PURCHASED.
- YOU HAVE 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CLOSING ON THE OLD PROPERTY TO IDENTIFY A LIST OF PROPERTIES, WHERE YOU WILL PURCHASE THE NEW PROPERTY.
- FROM THE DATE OF CLOSING, YOU HAVE 180 DAYS TO CLOSE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE PROPERTIES FROM YOUR 45-DAY LIST.
- THE TITLEHOLDER ON THE OLD PROPERTY MUST BE THE SAME TITLEHOLDER ON THE NEW PROPERTY.
- YOU MUST REINVEST ALL CASH PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE, AND PURCHASE A NEW PROPERTY OR PROPERTIES. THESE PROPERTIES MUST BE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IN ORDER TO AVOID TAXATION ON THE GAINS.
We specialize in helping clients 1031 exchange their properties. As well as we work closely with Exchange Resource Group to make this an easy process. While it may seem too good to be true, it IS possible to sell your investment property without paying any tax! This is one of the fastest and more effective ways to double your portfolio every 2-5 years by capitalizing on equity and appreciation and using it to purchase more properties than you sell through a 1031.
Do you have Real Estate Services?
We will buy your property
NO MATTER THE CONDITION.
We buy quickly with no contingencies or showings.
The process is simple and we make it as stress free as possible for you to sell your home.
- Have tenants that destroyed your home and do not want to fix it? – LET US MAKE YOU AN OFFER!
- Have a plumbing issue or HVAC issue but still want to sell you home? – LET US MAKE YOU AN OFFER!
- Have neglected maintenance and can not afford to make repairs? – LET US MAKE YOU AN OFFER!
- Want to move quickly and avoid the hassles of a listing, showings, negotiations? – LET US MAKE YOU AN OFFER!
We can work with you to close on your timeline with no showings or headaches. We will come out and make you a fair offer on site. NO OBLIGATIONS! NO REPAIRS SCARE US!