Reliable & Professional Property Management in Sugar Land, Texas
Do you own an investment property in Sugar Land, TX? Are you looking for a property manager you can trust with its management? If so, look no further than OmniKey Realty.
OmniKey Realty is a family-owned business that can help manage your property in the best way possible. Our business is centered around providing you with individual attention, support, and assistance while offering you an affordable solution to all your property needs.
We specialize in managing single, multi-family, and small commercial properties. Besides property management, we also specialize in investment acquisitions and sales, investor education and training, and repairs and maintenance.
We are members of professional organizations such as NARPM, NAR, TAR, SABOR, GTAR, Metrotex, BCS, ABOR, and HAR.
If you’re ready to minimize your expenses and maximize your rental income, then call us today. We are available 24/7 for anything you may need. You can reach us by calling us at (833) 666-4539 or by faxing us at (833) 666-4329.
Our Property Management Services
OmniKey Realty is a full-service property management company that has been serving Texas since 2006. We understand the ins and outs of the rental investment business and can offer you valuable services to manage it.
We have the expertise to handle all your property management needs. By working with us, you’ll no longer have to deal with tenant placement, tenant issues, 2 AM maintenance calls, legal issues, or even tenant eviction.
We strongly believe in delivering you quality products and services. We can assure you that you’ll experience great value in the services we offer. Here are some of the services we offer.
1. Quality Tenant Placement
The type of tenant you rent to can make or break your rental investment. Renting to problem tenants is the worst thing you can do as a property owner. Unfortunately, this is a problem that we see all too often, especially with first-time owners.
Problem tenants may be late at paying rent or miss paying it altogether or may cause property damage.
At OmniKey Realty, we have strategies to ensure we place the right tenants in your properties. We find the best and the highest quality tenants who will pay rent on time, cause fewer issues, care for the property like their own, and renew their lease.
In order to achieve this, we conduct a thorough screening process. Among other things, this process allows us to look at a prospective tenant’s rental and employment history, as well as their income and creditworthiness.
2. Efficient Rent Collection
Late and skipped rent payments hurt your monthly cash flow. However, with OmniKey Realty, you will experience consistent rent payments. Besides renting to the right caliber of tenants, we have many strategies to ensure that this is possible.
Here are two of our strategies:
- Clear Lease Agreement: we ensure that the rent collection terms are clear in the lease. Also, when you hire us, one of the first things we do is review the lease to ensure that there is no missing information regarding the rent. This can include when and where rent is to be paid, acceptable rent payment methods, amount of grace period, and late fees, if any.
- We offer multiple rent payment methods. This allows your renters to have options and makes it more convenient for them.
3. Effective Rental Marketing
If you’re dealing with a vacant rental unit, OmniKey Realty has got your back. By working with us, vacant rental units will be a thing of the past.
Our rental marketing strategies allows us to find tenants quickly. In fact, in some cases, we might be able to do that in just a matter of days. How quickly it takes, however, depends on a couple of factors. Get in touch with us to get the right estimate!
We make use of both offline and online marketing tactics. Offline tactics may include using “For Rent” signages, word-of-mouth, newspaper ads, and even flyers and posters. Online tactics may involve running social media ads, and listing on leading rental sites like Zillow and Apartment.com.
4. Detailed Financial Reporting
As a property owner, you want to keep updated on how your property is fairing. At OmniKey Realty, we understand this!
That’s why we provide you with an online portal where you can access vital information about your property. You can log in to view the files anywhere and at any time.
5. Regular Property Repairs & Maintenance
At OmniKey Realty, we understand the importance of regular inspections. For one, it helps keep maintenance costs low as problems can be identified and fixed early. Additionally, a regularly maintained property helps keep tenants happy. In turn, the tenants will be easy to work with, will keep that cash flow healthy, and will probably continue to renew their lease.
About Sugar Land, TX
Sugar Land is located approximately twenty miles southwest of downtown Houston in eastern Fort Bend County. The town is famous for sugarcane production, which lasted 20 years between 1908 and 1928. According to recent census estimates, the city is estimated to have 118,600 inhabitants.
According to Zillow, the median home value in the town is $315,656. As for the average rent, RentJungle.com says it averages $1,200 within 10 miles of Sugar Land.
Sugar Land has been ranked among the safest cities in the nation to live based on its low crime rate.
Things to do in Sugar Land:
- Sugar Land Town Square: If you enjoy a casual day of shopping, this is perfect for you. You can stroll and shop in this town square.
- Cullinan Park: If you want to escape the city and enjoy a day in nature, this park is where you should go! You can enjoy hiking and taking a walk surrounded by birds and other animals.
- Sugar Land Memorial Park’s: Another outdoor option is Sugar Land Memorial Park. This big park is full of greenery. There’s also a lake where you can fish, paddleboard, canoe or kayak!
- Sugar Land Heritage Museum and Visitor Center: Learn about Sugar Land’s history at this museum. You will understand more about how the town went from a sugar cane plantation to the present town you know and love.
Areas We Serve:
Currently, we are serving the following areas: Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Bryan/ College Station, Waco), North East Texas (Tyler, Longview), Abilene, Killeen Metroplexes, Allen, Plano, and more.