Experienced, Accredited, and Reliable Property Management Company in Irving, Texas
OmniKey Realty has been operating since 2006 and has helped numerous property owners achieve their investment goals. We specialize in property management, investment acquisition and sales, investor education and training, and repairs and maintenance.
Managing a property can be confusing, time-consuming, stressful, and overwhelming. This is especially true if you’re a first-time property owner. With an investment property you’ll need to know how to:
- Find and screen potential tenants.
- Deal with tenant issues.
- Handle maintenance issues and emergencies.
- Deal with legal matters.
At OmniKey Realty, we are a full-service property management firm so we can help you with every aspect of your rental business.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whatever you may need, you can always count on our support to sort you out. You can reach us by calling us at (833) 666-4539 or by faxing us at (833) 666-4329.
Our Property Management Services
We specialize in managing single-family, multi-family, and commercial properties. We’re affiliated with a number of professional organizations including, NARPM, SABOR, GTAR, TAR, NAR, HAR, Metrotex, BCS, and ABOR.
We were also named the BEST Property Management Company in Dallas by both PropertyManagement.com and Expertise.
By working with us, you will benefit from exceptional services that will reduce your stress and maximize your ROI.
The following are some of the services you can expect from us:
1. Rental Marketing
OmniKey Realty can help expose your property to the right audience. Our experience in marketing ensures that we find a new or replacement tenant in the shortest amount of time.
We use many strategies to make this successful. First and foremost, we ensure that the property is rent-ready. A rent-ready property is one that is clean, habitable, and repaired.
Next, we market it to the right audience through both online and offline strategies. Online strategies may include syndicating the ad to top rental listing sites and promoting it via social media. Offline strategies, on the other hand, may involve running newspaper ads, using “For Rent” signs, and posting flyers and posters.
2. Property Repairs & Maintenance
We will also take care of any repairs and conduct regular maintenance on your property. Remember, aside from specializing in property management, OmniKey Realty also specializes in repairs and maintenance. We have a reliable and professional team of contractors and handymen ready to take care of your property.
Our goal here is to ensure your investment property adheres to Texas habitability laws at the least.
3. Tenant Screening
We don’t just rent to any tenant that expresses interest in your units. We only rent to tenants that meet our strict screening criteria. That’s because we understand the frustration that comes with renting to problem tenants.
Tenants who refuse to pay rent on time, cause property damages due to their negligence, and fail to notify the property owner when problems arise are not the types of tenants we seek.
Instead, at OmniKey Realty, we subject every tenant to a thorough screening process in order to find the highest quality tenant for your unit.
Here are some of the things we consider when screening a prospective tenant:
- Level of income. We require that all tenants applying to live in your rental make at least 3X the price of rent. So, for instance, if the price of rent is $1,500, then we require that prospective tenants make at least $4,500 a month. In doing so, we can almost guarantee that rent collection will be easy.
- Credit rating. We aim to rent to tenants that have a good credit rating. Such tenants pay their rent on time and keep the units in good order.
- Background information. We will also check every prospective tenant’s criminal, employment, and rental history.
It also goes without saying that our screening process is free from any form of discrimination. We treat all tenants fairly and equally as per the Texas Fair Housing laws. That is fair and equal treatment regardless of their race, national origin, familial status, color, religion, sex, or disability.
4. Rent Collection
At OmniKey Realty, we can help improve your cash flow by minimizing cases of missed or late rent payment.
Providing tenants with convenient payment options and ensuing the lease is detailed in terms of rent terms helps us in this regard.
If for whatever reason, a tenant defaults on rent, all of our actions are guided by the lease agreement and the Texas landlord-tenant law. The first thing we do is send the tenant a 3-Days’ Pay or Quit notice.
If the tenant pays within three days, then that’s great. But if not, then we file an eviction lawsuit against them in court.
5. Financial Reports
We understand how valuable your rental property is to you. That’s why we will always provide you with detailed reports regarding how your properties are faring.
What’s more, you’ll be able to access these reports anywhere and any time at an online portal.
About Irving, Texas
Irving is located in Dallas County and is a principal city in Texas. Irving, founded in 1914, is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas. It boasts one of the state’s healthiest economies.
According to a 2019 estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, the city’s population was 239,798. This makes Irving the 13th most populous city in the state.
People love living in Irving for its suburban feel, its above-average schools, and its beautiful parks.
Things to Do in Irving, TX
- Irving Arts Center: If you love the arts, this 10-acre complex is for you! Here, you will see a sculpture garden, theatres, and galleries!
- Founder’s Plaza Observation Area: This is the perfect spot to watch planes landing and taking off from Dallas Fort Worth Airport. It is a beautiful location full of greenery with benches and tables to get comfortable.
- Ruth Paine House Museum: This is a museum unlike any other. It’s a small home that exhibits the history of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy!
- Fritz Park Petting Farm: At this peaceful farm, anyone can enjoy petting and feeding various animals including cows, goats, rabbits, horses and so much more!
Areas We Serve
Currently, we are serving the following areas: Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Bryan/ College Station, Waco), North East Texas (Tyler, Longview), Abilene, Killeen Metroplexes, Allen, Plano, and more.