Quality Rental Management in Allen, Texas
OmniKey Realty is the professional management solution for your rental property. We are a family-owned firm offering you a wide array of services for your single-family home, multi-family home, or commercial property.
We offer comprehensive property management services in Allen that will ensure you make a profit from your rental investment without having to manage a never-ending to-do list. Built on the principle of integrity, we take care of our clients to ensure your full satisfaction from our services.
We are located in Plano, TX, and service the areas of:
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio, College Station, Waco)
- North-East Texas (Tyler, Longview)
- Killeen Metroplexes
Give us a call at (833) 666-4539 to start working with us today and maximize your return on investment.
Our Allen Property Management Services
OmniKey Realty provides a variety of customizable solutions for your property management needs. Using our cutting-edge technology, we can help increase the value of your asset in the rental property market. Our services include:
1. Marketing Your Rental Property
Marketing your property effectively is crucial to filling your vacancies quickly. OmniKey Realty makes it a point to advertise your property extensively. We post your listing on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, and several other popular listing sites.
We use agents to help find more prospective tenants. This means we usually already have a potential market for your property. With our variety of marketing methods, we’re sure to find the perfect tenant for your property in no time.
2. Screening Prospective Tenants
At OmniKey Realty, we want to place highly responsible tenants. In order to do so, we carefully examine each applicant’s employment background and credit history to ensure they can meet the monthly rent obligation. Tenant screening is a thorough procedure and it takes us 48-72 hours to fully process applications.
3. Collecting Rent
Our main system of collecting rent from your tenants is by Electronic Fund Transfers. We can deposit these amounts directly into your account, to an IRA, or into a Trust.
If tenants fail to pay their rent balance in 10 days of the due date, we forward the bill to collections. This negatively impacts their credit score, which often motivates them to hurry and pay the overdue amount. Should an eviction be necessary, we handle the stressful details from start to finish so that you don’t have to.
4. Maintaining & Repairing Your Property
We conduct multiple walkthrough inspections to ensure your property is in top condition. This is also a preventative measure to ensure no maintenance issues are left unattended, resulting in massive expenses later on.
During each inspection, we carefully check for potential hazards and problem areas. Any damages we find, we’ll fix right away. We have a professional in-house team on hand for most minor repairs. If outside vendors are required, we monitor their work at no extra charge to you. We have a 24-hour emergency service hotline should urgent maintenance situations arise.
5. Providing Detailed Financial Reports
Our online portal system allows you to view payment records, copies of the lease agreement, and the financial performance of your property. You can access this information anytime, anywhere. This will help you gauge your profit and expenses for any time period.
About Allen, Texas
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas. In 2017, it ranked 2nd on the list of best places to live in on money.com. Allen residents love its proximity to nature, high-quality schools, and entertainment options.
Check out these great things to do in Allen:
- The Grove at The Village – where families and friends can bond outdoors. There are walking trails, BBQ areas, a dog park, and a hedge maze.
- Allen Heritage Village – an impressive lineup of old historical buildings including well-preserved homes and a restored church.
- Allen Event Center – a venue for concerts, sports, and exhibitions. Check the Event Center Calendar to see the latest shows in town. You can experience a range of exciting activities like ice-hockey games, bull riding, and gun shows.
- Hydrous Wake Park – for avid wakeboarding fans and those who want to learn the sport. They have summer camps for kids 7-15 years old.
- Watters Creek – a premier shopping and dining destination with a river view.
- Celebration Park – a community park where people can bond over BBQ pits, basketball courts, tennis courts, and playgrounds.
- Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium – a venue where you can have fun at its water play park, and an indoor climbing wall. There’s also a fitness center for fitness enthusiasts.
Areas We Serve
Currently, we are serving the following areas: Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Bryan/ College Station, Waco), North East Texas (Tyler, Longview), Abilene, Killeen Metroplexes, Allen, Plano, and more.